POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Indiana Jones #4 : Re: Indiana Jones #4 Server Time
7 Sep 2024 11:26:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Indiana Jones #4
From: Darren New
Date: 26 May 2008 23:54:38
Message: <483b85fe$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Henderson wrote:
> IJ and making sense? ;-)  I agree, lots of "WTF?" but in the end, it
> actually managed to maintain the feel of the earlier films.

I agree. It was exceedingly Indiana Jones in the action sequences.
Everything else was just weird.

>> Like... what was in that box they were looking for at the
>> beginning?
>
> I could tell you, but that'd be a spoiler. ;-)

I just came back from it. (I mean, email me directly with spoilers.)

I mean, when they took it out of the box, it made sense at that point.
Explain to me how it could have wound up where it was after they took it
out of the box.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"